Organic vs. Regular

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibariaSoap

Reaction score
I am rounding up my supplies, and wondering which I should purchase? Can you tell me why you generally choose one over the other, and if you always do... or just when it's on sale?

Also, are there organic colorants?

(yes, I'm a newb) lol

Are your other ingredients organic? because if not, then your product will not be 100% organic.

I was wondering what factors influenced people's choices when choosing organic vs. regular products.

If I were to make an organic soap.. I'd definitely use all organic ingredients.

Do people always stick to this - or divert in an effort to save $$??

from what I've known, people are really looking for organic stuffs on the internet. Evertyhing that we used and eat have preservatives and stuff . Plants and fruits grow fast and big because of some stuff that they spray on it. Organic grow by itself without any of these.

organic VS regular

I also think about how I can bring my customers as CLEAN a product as I can without spending too much pr lb for melt and pour. I have purchased some lovely castille M&P from Organic Creations,and some liquis soap base which is in a paste form which I dilute, it is a goats milk and shea base. I am getting closer to taking the plunge with CP because that will give me a pure chemical free soap and the yield will be much more than my M&P for the money. I will bring some Organic soaps to my next show and probably separate them from the rest to point out that point , I think ,I'm not sure yet , that might give people the idea Oh well what is in the other stuff , you know? Post what you are thinking ... I'm interested in what you decide. :D

Latest posts

Back