New soap cupcakes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaitriBB

Reaction score
Turned out awesome! Peppermint Patty FO from NG.

ppattysoapcupcake600.jpg

soapcupcakes600.jpg

So funny to read this and see the pictures and realize it made my mouth water! Very pretty indeed!

Thank you for the inspiration of Perfection! I designed wedding cakes for years, but still don't know how to pipe. I think I'm going to try!

Wow! They look so real and your 'frosting' is perfect!!! You'll have to store them somewhere that they don't get bitten into :p

I just love your "cuppies!" very nice job, and many thanks for the tutorial! I wish I was better at piping the frosting! you have it down-pat!

Aw thanks again :) I actually got lucky with the frosting - you should have seen me the first time I tried - this was only my 3rd attempt at cupcake soaps! The first time I had raw soap batter all the way up my arms to my elbows! Not good.

Really appreciate the tutorial. I have made some of these in a different scent, but I went to the trouble of making whipped soap for my batter....oh what a pain. Next time I make these I will try your method. These are very pretty.

Latest posts

Back