New pics---too simple, or ok?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbp

Reaction score
With 2-2.5 feet of snow on the ground here in MD, I decided to redo my soap photos for my website :) Finally got around to making a light box....here is the photo on the first page of my website
soapnolable1.jpg

I intentionally made it very simple--but I love the way some people add flowers/greens etc to their soap photos---do you think I should add anything?

Thanks!
Susan

I think your picture looks great, your soaps are so pretty on their own I don't think you need to add anything!

Love the composition of the soaps, don't change that! Your camera tends towards blue, so maybe a little Photoshop magic to balance the colors?

looks great!

I recommend that you might use photoshop to make the colors a little more vibrant but otherwise your soap looks great and I really like how they are stacked

love your lightbox too. Pretty soaps! It doesn't need adding or fuss.

Thanks for all the compliments! I am going to play with the light box some more, and see what I can do with the pic in photoshop. Thanks for all the great ideas!
Susan

Love your soap!!!

I actually really like your soap. I think it is really awesome, the swirls are just amazing and I just think like that is the perfect soap too like wash with. Love it a lot. :D

Back