Need suggestions:-)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psalm 23

Reaction score
I am just wondering if anyone has any ideas about some other products I could make with sheep's milk. I am doing CP right now, but wondered about something else to add variety :) Would any kind of hand lotion or something work? I don't think I should do hand soap because I was given advice that it would be likely to spoil quickly.
Any suggestions? :D :D

Soap (if it's made properly) will not spoil quickly with sheep's milk, goat's milk or any other milk for that matter. I can go back to goat milk soap that is 18 months old and it's still perfectly fine. :wink: I'd be more wary of lotions personally.

Not sound like smart alek, but could you make cheese? I agree, however, that any milk soap, if made correctly should not spoil. And I suspect you could make some lovely soaps with it.

I would just love to make some liquid soap. I think making cheese would be fun too :D Actually I bought my sheep from a friend that has a larger scale creamery. I am thinking it is a lot easier to sell somthing that is not edible with all the licencing and regulations ect. Well, my soaps are nice, but not exactly the definition of pretty yet . :D hehehe:D I have been making soap for awhile, but I just bought some molds and color that will make them look a lot nicer :D

Back