Love Spell

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
my 1st attempt to make soaps for my bridesmaids failed terribly, due to lye miscalculation. this is the 2nd attempt...

original design was even layers of 2 color stripes, but the batter got too thick before i even begin to do the colors, i ended up just dumping it to the mold.

loaded with buttermilk, and scented with love spell fragrance. the top is delicately decorated with pink himalayan salt... each maid will get a "thank you" package consisting of 1 soap and a 100 ml goatmilk lotion scented with the same fragrance.

thanks for looking :)

maid1.jpg

maid2.jpg

Last edited:
That sounds nice and those soaps are beautiful! And love spell is my fav fragrance, good choice:)

They are very pretty. Just a though, California Candle carries a Love Spell that holds well and does not accelerate. At least it does not accelerate in my formulas. Does not say on their site but it is body safe

Beautiful work as always Seven! Your bridesmaids will be so happy to receive such wonderful gifts, hand-made by you. Congratulations and best wishes on your upcoming wedding! :clap:

thank you guys :) also, thank you for your kind thoughts for my upcoming wedding.... 1 month left, am so excited, nervous all rolled into one, haha...

@cmzaha
Carolyn, i was using loving spell from NG. i like it so far as it's very well behaved. the one from SOS is also well behaved. i've not tried california candles yet, thanks for the info though :)

I didn't realise it was for your wedding, silly me lol. Congrats on your special day!

Yes, i will post pics of my wedding later on :)

The big day will be on feb 8th, roughly 1 month from now... I am getting very nervous by the day. Wish me luck ppl :D

Good Luck to you on your wedding. I'm sure everything will be beautiful. Post pictures so we can see.

I too use NG Love Spell and it's well behaved for me and is a great seller.

Back