I need a name for my soap for giving to friends..help!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waychie

Reaction score
At the moment I am giving my soap away with a printed list of ingredients for family and friends (aka testers :lol: ) etc..but would love to label it!

I am not really selling it (but would love to down the track), but just want to create a simple label and need a simple name. I have tried brainstorming to no avail, just don't have a creative brain for these types of things :oops:

I have thought of things like:

Handmade by Rachel
Body notions by Rachel

But really I fail at these things, theres such fabulous names out there!

Thank you for your help

I struggled with that for months, so I can sympathize. How about Rachel's Handmade, or Rachel's Handmade Notions?

Good luck.

Stacie

How about Rachel's Rituals ,
since a ritual is something you do on a regular bases ( Like using soap ) Maybe you can find a really pretty font on your computer for your name to be printed with.

Just and idea...

Don't let "la-de-da" befuddle you.
To me, a name should tell what you do

If you want your name in it, then:

Rachel's
Handcrafted
Soap

then you don't have to tell them it's soap. LOL

Rachel's Rituals sounds OK.

I was advised not to have my name in a business name,can't remember why just now,but it made sense at the time... :?
Even if you're only gifting at the mo,perhaps don't rush in to naming yourself with something you'll wanna change down the track...However,having said that (lol),I reckon 'Handmade by Rachel' would look great :)

Castorfan,I'm with you 100% on the fancy names.If you make upmarket really elaborate soap,& charge a pretty penny then an upmarket name would suit.But for handmade rustic old fashioned soap,(that's me! :D lol)simple/dte suits better IMHO

gekko62 said:
I was advised not to have my name in a business name,can't remember why

....only if you're famous ... Like Martha Steward, Paul Neuman, etc.
"Rachel" doesn't convey any meaning to a customer

I chose Natures Art so I wouldnt be limited on WHAT I made, started with just soap but now do a variety of goodies, and it was a combination of "Mother Nature" and my hubbys name..lol "Art" since we both work at our business.

I do like the Rachels Notions, leaves it open for whatever you may choose to do down the line!

Well......I have always thought Rachel was a beautiful name, so whatever you put it with it will be beautiful.

How about

Handmade Treasures
by Rachel

Rachel's Soap Bar
Rachel's Lathers
Soap n Suds by Rachel
Handmade Soap by Rachel
Bath Care by Rachel
Bath and Body Products by Rachel

HTH

Kitn

Latest posts