Hello from Finland!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hilge

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I just found my way here today. I was searching something soap-related from Google and found some conversations. It's always nice to find new places to talk about soap (even if you know you'll loose more hours of your day browsing and getting ideas! :roll: )

I have been making soap as a hobby for many years, but then other things in life came up and I had a long break from soaping. Now I found this dear hobby again and have been active since. In 2006 I started a soap making forum in Finnish and still administrate that. We've had some soap swap and things. There's a lovely active group of soap makers in Finland too :)

I have been thinking of getting some of my best recipes checked and approved for selling, but not in near future. It's so **** complicated (in Finland everything is, but I guess this goes for all around EU and making cosmetics..) :think:

Anyway - lovely to be here and see all your lovely soaps and ideas! :clap:

Last edited:
Thanks! I already posted two of my soaps on that "SOAPS"-part. Hope I made it correctly :)

Back