For anyone with a Christmas Tree Shop near them...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pug Mom

Reaction score
I was there last night and they had silicone muffin pans in the shape of ghosts, fall leaves, and pumpkins! I got four, I can't wait to use them this weekend!! Oh, they were only $3.99 each!!

woooooooooooohooooooooooo, that is where I am heading after closing the store today. TY :p

Last week I bought some of the silicone pumpkins ice cube trays there, but now that I look at them they seem soooo small and sometimes I am sooo messy that I actually may use them as ice cube trays!

:oops:

Jude

What exactly is a Christmas Tree shop? Is it that place in the mall that sells Christmas stuff all year round?

Holly,

The Christmas Tree Shoppe are a step or two up from a dollar store. They have loads of merchandise at affordable prices. They sell inexpensive holiday decorations and gift bags and wrap which is what I usally buy there.

They started in Hyannis, MA (Cape Cod) and I know that when we visited Hershey Park this summer there was a Christmas Tree down there.

Jude :)

I went right after work and got the muffin size ghosts and pumpkin and leaves. OMG, I made soap with them tonight. They are so awesome, thanks for the tip.

Michael's has some cute silicone bat and pumpkin molds. I didnt' fall for it, though. They tried to lure me in, but I resisted.

jarvan said:
Michael's has some cute silicone bat and pumpkin molds. I didnt' fall for it, though. They tried to lure me in, but I resisted.

Good for you Jarvan....better to save that $ for some exquisite oils, butters or FO's :wink:

Here are the ghosts, leaves and pumpkins from the molds at The Christmas Tree Shoppe. Fun......all scented with sweet pumpkin.

ghosts005.jpg

Adorable! Now I have to send my sister there. I keep hoping the Christmas Tree Shop will go nationwide. It's our first stop whenever I visit home (MA.)

Just got back from the Christmas Tree Shoppe and bought 2 of the leaf and pumpkin molds. Also bought some silicone cupcake molds. Don't you just love a bargain? :)

Don't you also just love sweet pumpkin spice fo?

Jude :)

heyjude, I do love bargains and sweet pumpkin spice fo. Make sure you post pics. cant wait to see em.

007.jpg

OMG! This is the first time I've directly linked a photo. Promise next time to make it a normal size! :oops: :lol:

Anyway, here are two of my leaf and pumpkin leaf soaps from my new molds. A one pound batch made 4 pumpkins, 3 leaves, and a teeny tiny leaf.

I made them Thursday morning and unmolded this (Sun) evening. They came out easily and I did not need to loosen them in a pan of warm water.

I'm happy with the color. I used my select shades and have no idea what or how I did it right. SS are hit or miss for me.

Thanks for lookin'! :)

Jude

Oh I have heard of that place but we do'nt have it up here in Canada.. =(

Latest posts

Back