FEW MORE

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubnica

Reaction score
Beer soap- made with Guinness beer, no scent, ground oats in lower portion.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here I was trying to make multi-color swirl, but it did not come out as good as I wanted too. I don't think I will be making this again. I think I like 1-2 colors at the most in my soap.

Here is some soap that I rebatched- red flower, which came out really good, but the other red-oval soap- is too dark and it makes colored bubbles so I will have to cut it up or grade it and use it as confetti next time. I used too much burgundy oxide.
The light green flower is hemp oil soap with parsley flakes. (recipe is from Soap Queen website but she used patchuli flakes)
For the pink rectangle I used pink oxide and strawberry FO. Smell really good.

I love your multi swirl. I'd be making more of that one. It's a winner with me. :D I'd find a home for it.

Relle.

Those are beautiful! That swirl is awesome! :)

I love the light green flower. Great job!

Admittedly, you can't see much of the yellow/orange in the multicolor swirl, but it is lovely nonetheless. I'm with Relle... I'd find a home for that one :wink:

dubnica -

They all look great but I have to agree with the others that the swirl is beautiful.

And you know - I have a soap dish which that soap would look fantastic in...hint, hint. :lol:

The soap is a bit darker then what it looks like on the picture.
Hazel, RW and Relle, if I can find cheap way to send you 2 bars each, I will. PM me.

dubnica -

That's so sweet of you but you don't have to do that. Thanks for offering.

I'm just envious of your beautiful swirls because I still haven't been able to do it. However, someday when you sign up for a swap, I'll also sign up so I can try one of your bars. :D

Latest posts

Back