Etsy item of the day!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd pony up $12, but not $4 more for shipping, lol. I can't imagine having the patience to do it. I will not take offense to any comment on the things I post!

Soapy Gurl said:
I will not take offense to any comment on the things I post!

We should make this the SMF pledge, hand over heart everyone and repeat after Soapy Gurl....I will not take offense to any comment on the things I post.

I like it!

I'm an Etsy junkie too. :) I love mostly everything on there and if I really really love it- I can't afford it.

I still stock my soap collection from there though. :) I love checking out what other people do. My husband doesn't understand it since obviously I make tons of soap- but we are all different and soaps are unique to the batches so he just needs to lay off of me. :roll: :lol:

But all kidding aside- there are a ton of uber talented people there with stuff that amazes me.

PrairieCraft said:
Soapy Gurl said:
I will not take offense to any comment on the things I post!

We should make this the SMF pledge, hand over heart everyone and repeat after Soapy Gurl....I will not take offense to any comment on the things I post.

I like it!
I gladly take that pledge. :)

I confess to having a dozen rolls of different patterned duct tape because it looked so fun.. after lots of youtube videos, and a lot of duct tape wallets - I can appreciate how tedious it is to make that. Probably took an hour, so I can see after labor plus material plus an extra bit for profit, I can see this being worth $12..

Latest posts

Back