From Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AhZo

Reaction score
THought I would post this here - I do not really offer great assistance, since I never really learned much about soap making to be able to offer sage wisdom, and was never smrt enough to do *real* soap making, although I LOVED my own stache wax that I put in lip balm tubes (super amazing to apply for me). I made lots of different stuff, all that I learned about here.

THank you everyone.
But I have not been able to much because of pain and the meds they have me on really mess wiht my head and I really do not feel like I want to or can do anything at all. I did a batch of candles a couple weeks ago and that took nearly everything out of me.

Taking us 3 days to make carnitas now: one day for beans, one day for salsas, and today we finally do the pork.
I can not take much more of this, but I also want to let you all know I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and would get so excited when someone mentioned something I did not know and I would go and google it.

So much fun.

Now I can barely type this.

Most of y'all would hate me, but I adore you.
Hugs and be well - give someone an extra squeeze when you hug them - it makes them think you have a secret!

Hugs and be well - give someone an extra squeeze when you hug them - it makes them think you have a secret!
Smack Laugh.gif
Smack Laugh.gif
Smack Laugh.gif
I love that! Thanks for sharing! đź’•

Welcome back! I've missed your sense of humor. Please post again and let us know how things are going for you. And even if it's just a single sentence, don't hesitate to chime in on conversations. We're not ALL that wise either!

Healing Hug.jpg

THought I would post this here - I do not really offer great assistance, since I never really learned much about soap making to be able to offer sage wisdom, and was never smrt enough to do *real* soap making, although I LOVED my own stache wax that I put in lip balm tubes (super amazing to apply for me). I made lots of different stuff, all that I learned about here.

THank you everyone.
But I have not been able to much because of pain and the meds they have me on really mess wiht my head and I really do not feel like I want to or can do anything at all. I did a batch of candles a couple weeks ago and that took nearly everything out of me.

Taking us 3 days to make carnitas now: one day for beans, one day for salsas, and today we finally do the pork.
I can not take much more of this, but I also want to let you all know I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts and would get so excited when someone mentioned something I did not know and I would go and google it.

So much fun.

Now I can barely type this.

Most of y'all would hate me, but I adore you.
Sorry to hear of all you are going through. Can't speak for anyone else, but no hate coming from this direction... I've really enjoyed your sense of humor and raw transparency. Sending prayers and that extra squeeze you recommended! ;)

Thanks for posting an update and for contributing to the forum. You are a part of what makes this forum a community. I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been in pain and sincerely hope that you do find some relief soon. Will try that hug advice soon!

I don't think we ever overlapped, but I know that I have come across your posts and thought you seemed interesting and funny. I am truly sorry to hear of your pain and wish you the very best. Please come back if you can.

Latest posts

Back