embedding pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amanda131

Reaction score
How in the world are you guys embedding your pics in your posts ?? I can only seem to put a link to my pictures and I like it so much more when the picture is just there! Any tips?? Sorry I'm slow!

I use Photobucket, so the procedure may be different for the other free photo hosting sites like Imageshack. That said, the easiest way (to me, anyway) is to just click in the box labeled "img code", which copies the bbc code to your clipboard, then paste that into your post.

photobucketexample.jpg

You can do your own IMG tags using the little Img button when you're making your post, but copying and pasting from Photobucket is so much easier imo.

HTH. :)

TessV said:
I use Photobucket, so the procedure may be different for the other free photo hosting sites like Imageshack. That said, the easiest way (to me, anyway) is to just click in the box labeled "img code", which copies the bbc code to your clipboard, then paste that into your post.

photobucketexample.jpg

You can do your own IMG tags using the little Img button when you're making your post, but copying and pasting from Photobucket is so much easier imo.

HTH. :)

This is the way I do it too! :D

I used the img code last time I posted, but my image was too big. Is there a way to make it smaller?

Jude

heyjude said:
I used the img code last time I posted, but my image was too big. Is there a way to make it smaller?

Jude

Jude

I believe there is a "sticky" in the photo gallery that tells you how to do just that.

Sibi

Latest posts

Back