Christmas 2014

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel better soon Hazel. Had to go buy another carry-on bag; Allegiant has shrunk carry-on to 9"h x 14"w x 22"d. I measured the bag I used to use and it won't work. Leaving next Wed. for the ED Soaping Workshop. Very excited.

Relle... you are just killing me... not sure if your glee makes it better or worse...

;)

Thanks Cindy - I am feeling better today.

@ new12soap - My sister also noticed Relle's attitude towards this - she said "This woman enjoys this a little too much". Is there a mental state of diabolical glee? :shifty:

Still plenty of time for other lotions and potions!

Ignore the perky blonde cheerleader. :neutral:

Some people just don't understand that we embrace panic and like the swooshing sound as each week flies by.

You mean I still have time? I have just started making soap in bulk and I have a few places to sell it, but I'm concerned about the time. :eek:

After a surprise visit from my mother (grrr) and hubby getting some side work (yea) it left me a lot less time for soaping than I had planned. Only got two batches done.

At least it was the most important two. Anything I make this week is just over planning now.

officially panicking! i had grand plans to soap last weekend, but work stuff got in the way. I WILL be soaping this weekend. no ifs, ands or buts!!! i would have so much more done if it weren't for the cleaning up after soaping.....

can't wait to see the gingerbread soap house!!

31 sleeps to go.
Not a bad place to be. Especially when you already gifted most of your Christmas soaps in October

sleeping.JPG

Latest posts

Back