Christmas 2014

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to interrupt between you and Relle but the only thing I can tell both of you is.....

I made myself a T-shirt like that that :)

1415019725424.jpg

1415019879432.jpg

I really like the shirt! Thanks for sharing the pic. :grin:

It's okay. You can interrupt between Relle and me anytime since we're always squabbling about something.

@ Relle

By golly, you are right. (Write this day on your calender since I've admitted you're right.) You did tell me to run. It was Pepsi Girl who told me to slow down. I confused the two of you since you both have white animals with big ears in your avatars.

Gee, I am right , must commemorate the day - 4th November.

Relle is right day.

Love the T shirt - must make myself one. Been a while since I've screen printed.

Hazel, doesn't have vents, she loves the smell of lye in the morning :silent:.

I got the quote, Hazel! Hee hee. (Former film critic here)

Sorry if I'm taking this thread OT, but is anyone making Hanukkah soaps? I got a request for CPs so I'd better move if they're going to cure in time. It starts Dec. 16, tick tick... Does anyone have advice on the best blue colorants?

ACK! I don't sell, but I do have two to three different sets of visitors coming in December and I'm taking a trip and work is about to get insane and I swore I'd get the cards out early but still haven't found ones I like and we cook from scratch for Thanksgiving and Christmas...

Deep Yogic Breaths

dontpanic.png

Back