Can someone please cut the grass??!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarmenJean

Reaction score
I have this soap under my nose this very second as I type, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Cut grass. It reminds me of summer days in Africa, just after the lawn's been cut, and the 5 O clock rains have passed ....Ahh, the memories.

Not a great photo, but done quick to show it. I also did a loaf to cut into slices.

Whatchya think?

How unique. I love the colors and the thought of fresh cut grass is just too much to think about :lol: Very nice!

Very cool! Summers in Africa...sounds so exotic! I want to smell the grass in the summer in Africa after a good rain. :D

It is a beautiful FO. I've used M&P obviously, but I don't know what it would be like in CP. It's a very thick oil, and really makes me think of the juices that we used to squeeze from the grass. But it's a lovely light fragrance - not heavy and heady like Lavender, or Ylang Ylang or any of those.

If you can get your hands on some, do try it. I am loving it!! :D

Your soap is beautiful , I love it . Africa sounds awesome , someday maybe .

Kitn

Thanks everyone.

Kitn - as a tourist, Africa is beautiful, awsome and unforgetable. As a resident, living and working (if you're lucky) there, it's not all as wonderful. But you just cannot beat the sunsets, the rainstorms and the land itself. :wink:

very pretty! i hadn't come in this thread, as i don't care for the cut-grass scents, but i'm glad i finally did! that soap is really pretty!

Those are very very pretty soaps. I love the smell of fresh cut grass. Although it's usually coupled with gas fumes while I mow! Love the color and the neat embeds!

Thanks Milla. I only got one bubble in one soap, so I'm very pleased with the result. I've not cut the loaf, but I'm very nervous of how it'll look. eep! :lol:

I bet it will be gorgeous. Please post a pic when you cut it!

These look great. I will have to try some M&P. It looks like alot of fun and you can do so much with the embedding. Great job.

Latest posts

Back