Calling all vegans

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I'm sending a journal out next week which will hopefully travel all over the world and get full of entries by vegans before returning to it's starting point. Here is a description:

The theme for this journal is ‘vegan living’ although anything goes. It is to be passed on after one week. Let’s get it round the UK and eventually overseas. Send your email address if you’re inline and yours is not listed to: [email protected]

http://www.1001journals.com/journals/4153

If you'd like to take part simply register on the site and 'get in line' so it can be tracked 8)

Will you publish it when you finish? I am vegetarian but would love to read it. I bet you could sell copies on etsy.

Yes, if it ever returns I plan to scan it and upload it to the site. I'll probably publish it and sell hard copies too. Hopefully more people will sign up though. There are only 3 people on the list so far.

roadannii said:
Oh that sounds wonderful!

Off to register now....... :D

Cool...
Are you wanting to 'get in line' for the vegan one? Not to sound patronising but let me know if you need a help signing up. It's not the easiest site to navigate and there are no new people on the list.

I would LOVE some help!!

I went in and got a bit lost and thought 'Ill come back later when bub is asleep'.

So yep, I would love a hand in getting registered please!!

ah well you're not the first having trouble navigating that site. If you go to http://www.1001journals.com/

and register (on the right hand side) the sign up is just like registering on a forum. When you've signed up and are logged in, you can click the original link in this thread which will take you to the journal I started. If you want to be a part of it simply click 'get in line'. If you want to start your own journal or sign up to others you can do that too. Hope that helps.

Back