Your fav Vanilla

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I can search but love to chat fragrance :D I have had a request for a vanilla and thought I might order Moonworks newish Vanilla Noel anyone have a fav that dosen't morph I would love to hear your recommendations

Vanilla Bean Noel from SOS.
Tahitian Vanilla from Sweetcakes.
Warm Vanilla Sugar from Sweetcakes & MMS.
Black Vanilla from The Scent Works is kind of bourbony.
Also, adding brown sugar to vanilla is fun for a real dessert aroma.
Oh, and black raspberry & vanilla is moving into a fruity dessert scent.
Vanilla rocks...I just love the stuff! :D

Ooops, don't know if it morphs as I only use it in M&P but all these vanillas do turn the soap brown after a while.

I like Vanilla Lace from Camden Grey, Vaniglia de Madagascar (more floral) from the Scent Works and my favorite is Southern Soapers Bourbon de Vanilla (more of a foody/extract vanilla).

Haven't found a one yet that smelled right in cold process soap They go so dark too.

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg from AH/RE is really nice in cp soap. There are no spice/nutmeg notes that I can detect. Just a warm, foody vanilla. It doesn't discolor to dark brown, either. More of a dark tan. It is my new go-to vanilla for soap. (Thanks to Judymoody's review on The Soap Scent Review Board - she was dead on in her description!)

LisaNY said:
Warm Vanilla Nutmeg from AH/RE is really nice in cp soap. There are no spice/nutmeg notes that I can detect. Just a warm, foody vanilla. It doesn't discolor to dark brown, either. More of a dark tan. It is my new go-to vanilla for soap. (Thanks to Judymoody's review on The Soap Scent Review Board - she was dead on in her description!)

Oh yes, I forgot about this one. It is very nice.

Latest posts

Back