WSP's Sugared Spruce, Peppermint Stick, and Asian Plum

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TessC

Reaction score
I love the Peppermint Stick and Asian Plum oob, the plum is a nice without being too over-the-top girly and the peppermint isn't sharp or medicinal or twoo sweet. Smells like those peppermint pillow candies to me. Neither of those two are noted for causing discoloration on the SRB.

The Sugared Spruce smells fruity to me oob so I'll have to see how it smells after being soaped. It's supposed to discolor to a light tan so I'm going to add some TD to my next supply order and use that, hopefully will have it soaped by next weekend so I can decide if I like it or not.

Has anyone soaped the sugared spruce one and noticed a decrease in the fruity sweet smell once it's soaped?

I love, love, love WSP's Sugared Spruce. Everyone that smells my soaps made with it always say, 'Ooooh! That's soooo nice- what is it?!'

It takes color very well. I've colored it with blue before just fine, and lately I've taken to adding a little TD and green to it and it stays a nice shade of light green. I've also used it just plain before with no color or TD and it discolors to light beige.

It's funny how differently our noses work and how we all can detect certain scents that others do not, for I don't smell fruit in Sugared Spruce at all. :lol: To me, it smells like a fresh, sweet spruce forest where all the trees are encrusted with crytaline sugar. It's a truly beautiful scent.

IrishLass :)

I think my nose is on the fritz, I just opened a bottle of a FO I've used before and loved every time, and it smells "off" to me this time. That made me go on a sniffing spree and quite a few smell weird right now.

Back