WSP?? Good supplier?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shipping label wasn't not cut off of the box and the item I was waiting on was in there (albeit, covered with citric acid). I just got off the phone with them again and they don't want pictures and they told me to keep what was left in the bag of citric acid with their apologies. They don't want me to have to put anymore effort into it than I already have and they are waiting to hear back from me to make sure the clays and other things I bought have no holes in the bag that I won't find until I wash all of those bags. They are getting 5 more pounds of citric acid out to me this afternoon. Despite all of the issues, I am very happy with WSP at this point and feel like their customer service regarding all of this was top notch.

ETA: Out of a 5 pound bag of citric acid, the bag weighed just over 6 ounces, including the bag itself!! What a mess! I can't wait to get this box out of my house. It is EVERYWHERE!!

Last edited:
The item I do have an issue with about WSP is that they assume you want to donate to whatever cause they are supporting. I missed the auto opt in "Donation" addition to my last order until the order was already confirmed. I sent multiple emails indicating I wanted it reversed and have still not heard back from WSP nor has the charge been reversed. It is a small amount but the next time I'm getting supplies I will be looking elsewhere first. I try not to support bad customer service.

I have ordered from them a couple of times. Overall I like the quality of the products. The packing does look a little sketchy some times but I haven't had any issues with damage yet.

The item I do have an issue with about WSP is that they assume you want to donate to whatever cause they are supporting. I missed the auto opt in "Donation" addition to my last order until the order was already confirmed. I sent multiple emails indicating I wanted it reversed and have still not heard back from WSP nor has the charge been reversed. It is a small amount but the next time I'm getting supplies I will be looking elsewhere first. I try not to support bad customer service.

I have ordered from them a couple of times. Overall I like the quality of the products. The packing does look a little sketchy some times but I haven't had any issues with damage yet.

Have you tried calling them? Maybe if confronted politely in such a way that they can't just put the email off then they would have to answer.

Not worth the time for the amount of money. So for less than $1 they are no longer the first supplier I consider. I have found other suppliers that beat their price on many items and I'm sure I can find elsewhere to get the other items. They won't lose a lot of money from this but they will lose mine. I realize this is petty but the experience left a bad taste.

Not worth the time for the amount of money. So for less than $1 they are no longer the first supplier I consider. I have found other suppliers that beat their price on many items and I'm sure I can find elsewhere to get the other items. They won't lose a lot of money from this but they will lose mine. I realize this is petty but the experience left a bad taste.

I understand. I saw it and didn't mind contributing, but since I normally research where my money goes, I do think it should be more prominent and an opt in thing, rather than opt out.

The whatever cause they are supporting is "Autism Donation" (which optional and is less than 1$) :smile:. As a mom of a child with Autism I really appreciate WSP doing that and I am grateful to all people who decided to donate. Thank you.

Now one thing is I just don't get so I'm sorry if I come off a bit rude. That is don't you read everything before buying things off line this isn't the only place that dose it. Like didn't you see when you look at your invoice before paying. I'm sorry I just don't get it.

Back