WSP 4 Hour Storewide Flash Sale today

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mel z

Reaction score
from noon until 4 p.m. EST.

I don't know what kind of discount it means, or on what specifics, just a heads up. I saw it while pricing around for some things, now I think I'll hope the boss isn't here at some point during those 4 hours.

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/

looks like approx 10% off. It says everything in the store but I only checked a couple of the items.

oh, man...I didn't realized it was "storewide" until reading this thread! I just thought it was on FOs only. Hopefully they have another sale coming up shortly.

It's still on, not 4 p.m. EST yet, it is 2:33 p.m.

I loaded up but I forgot a few things. Guess they will have to wait.

I ran across it by accident and came over here to post, but you beat me to it. I was happy because it saved me about $7 on the coconut oil I was already planning to order. Got a few colorants and a couple lbs of FO for $12 something a pound. Happy!

I was able to pick up some jojoba oil and fragrance oils I'd been eyeing. Thanks!

Too bad their flash sales just mean they're increasing prices again. Half of what I needed was cheaper a few days ago, they bumped up the prices before the sale, and they're still up now. A few things were a savings, but I would have been better off to order Monday instead of procrastinating. Much of their pricing has gotten out of sight. I needed polysorbate 20 but a $4 increase in a couple of months, no thanks. Bramble Berry is half their price and their shipping is very reasonable.

I understand what you mean about price hikes. I comparison shop in separate windows between ED, BB and WSP before buying. It seems to be split pretty generally - what I like about WSP is that the shipping is built into the price as long as you spend $30 - so if I only need a couple things, that can definitely be a determining factor. I am close to BB and generally get things the next day, but it's a minimum of +$14, often $22-$25 shipping (which is not in their control.)

Large order, price around the same, I go BB because of the service and fast turnaround.

Smaller order, more of an odd item, or a significant price difference? WSP or ED. ED is the farthest from me being in FL, so I go there last, as to reach me is 10 days usually.

Back