WOW Soaper's Choice is fast

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcandleattic

Reaction score
I finally got around to ordering my bulk soaping oils. I ordered enough that I won't have to order again for another year or more. I put my order in at 12:45 and I got my shipping notice at 1:23!! WOW So glad I decided to go with them.

I priced out 5 places and the only 2 that were comparable that included shipping in the cost, by mere dollars, was Soapers Choice and WSP. Well, I don't particularly like WSP, and they take FOREVER to ship and for me to get anything from them once they do ship, so it was a no-brainer to go with SC. Now I'm glad I did. I usually have to wait 2-3 days from the time I order with WSP to even get a shipping notice, and then it takes about 2.5-3 weeks for me to get my order.

SC was less than an hour for the shipping notice, and my order should be to me in about 5-7 business days. We'll see. I'll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow to track the order to see when it's actually supposed to get here to me.

They are fantastic. I usually order in the morning, have a shipping notice really quick and it’s on my doorstep then next day or the day after that.

I ordered from WSP on Monday and got some Palm on sale. I was shocked when I got a shipping notice this afternoon. Hopefully get it tomorrow or Friday. That never happens that quick with them.

They are fantastic. I usually order in the morning, have a shipping notice really quick and it’s on my doorstep then next day or the day after that.

I ordered from WSP on Monday and got some Palm on sale. I was shocked when I got a shipping notice this afternoon. Hopefully get it tomorrow or Friday. That never happens that quick with them.
I've never had anything from WSP arrive to me in less than 10 business days from the time I get the shipping notice - and I consider that fast.

Now I am clear across the country, but even when I have things shipped from other parts of Ohio, Florida or other eastern states, it can get to me by ground transportation in 5-7 business days.
However, if it was a significant money saver to go with WSP I would have sucked up the wait and ordered from them, but I think it was literally like a $3 difference of WSP being cheaper (or maybe the other way around - I'd have to look at my spreadsheet again) ....

My WSP orders take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.....except for sales and then it's longer.

You know, they've been having lots of sales lately, and Shunt's order already shipped, makes me wonder if they're trying to up their game?

I've never had long shipping times from WSP. I ship to a N.Y. address and it arrives in a week. They changed their reward program probably because it was very good. Now they are having more sales to make up for it.

My WSP orders take 2 to 3 weeks to arrive.....except for sales and then it's longer.

You know, they've been having lots of sales lately, and Shunt's order already shipped, makes me wonder if they're trying to up their game?
WSP recently discontinued their purchasing level program discounts/coupons. They said they would have more sales to make-up for it.
I usually get my WSP orders within 3-4 days, which is pretty quick for me.

Usually WSP is quickish... this week not so much. I ordered last Friday, just got a shipping notice yesterday. I also ordered from LotionCrafter and Nature's Garden on Friday. LotionCrafter sent a shipping notice by 1pm on Friday and I had it on my doorstep on Monday. Nature's Garden will be arriving today. I wonder if WSP is shipping sale items a bit faster than regular items (I didn't buy anything from the sale flyer). Soapers Choice is great for shipping, I've always been happy with their quality and how fast I can get things. Living in the northern center of the US I seem to be equal distance from all the good suppliers, so anytime I get orders in less than a week, I'm super happy.

I'm sure shipping delays will start to get worse as we head into Christmas production season...

My order tracking says my shipment should arrive by 5pm tomorrow. For $$$ and 5 boxes worth of soaping oils, and only $75 in shipping costs (ish) I don't think that's too bad. And considering that WSP has "free" shipping, would have taken a week longer, and was only $3 less expensive overall - well, I just couldn't justify purchasing from them, so went with Soaper's Choice.

Prices are so strange aren't they? In Canada we always think of paying more than for things in the U.S. But when I order my 5 or 6 boxes of oils from Bedessee the courier I choose only bills me $55. + 13% HST ($62.) for delivering them. And that's Canadian $$. It's a 2 hr. drive from Bedessee to me. And I notice when I'm with family in the U.S. some things are so much cheaper but some things are higher.

Back