Would've Been Better If

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NG is also in that area too, and they're also quick to ship.

I haven't used NG yet. I have used Nurture. I don't know where Nurture is located, but they have been pretty fast for me. I've never waited longer than 4 days to receive an order from them. I guess I must have gotten spoiled by the idea that if I pay for something immediately, the supplier would bust their butt to make sure my order was processed and shipped in a relatively quick time frame. Also, if processing and shipping is so hard because of the volume that WSP is doing, the obvious solution is to hire a few more people.

I know I'm new to all this, but I find the delay in shipping maddening and the lack of updates almost infuriating. As a customer, I think that I will pay higher prices someplace else for the "convenience" of having my order processed and shipped in a timely manner.

Thank you kchaystack. OK, so Nurture is still pretty close to me. And they handle their business pretty quickly. I'll be trying NG next. If they handle things quickly, I think I'll just write WSP off, as I'm too impatient to endure their slow turnaround.

Latest posts

Back