Woohoo Ive set up my etsy store!!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh boy excuse the excitement as this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and today I listed my first two items. I also set up anther online store which is a great site for Aussie Crafters Called madeit
Just type madeit.com into your search engine and wallah........I am Lynnz on madeit
Here is my etsy store if you would like to take a peak......not full of soap YET but I have some lovely creations quietly curing LOL
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lyn4078 Thanks......big grin........Lyn

:lol: lol, Lyn, it's voila in french, wallah = i swear by allah.
Your soaps look amazing, I love the pink one!

Ooops Voila it is then :) hey I just learned a little french.........thanks guys tis probaly silly but I was quite the excited one finally listing on etsy...............better get the pots out as it seems you need to do regular listings to get views as within an hour of posting I was like page six for my first soap!!!!!!

You have beautiful, eye catching products which I'm sure will appeal to many buyers.

Congrats and best wishes for lots and lots of sales. :D

your products look amazing. i added you to my favorites. my name on etsy is atfcandlecreations

Just discovered all these replies and so funny to read back on my 'Announcement' LOL I was excited wasn't I!!!!!!! Thanks for the lovely feedback and I am off to check out your stores as well :0)

Latest posts

Back