Wild scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black soap n candle lady

Reaction score
Hey, I just read on here about dirt scent. Wow. The wildest things I have going is my beer scent and my tobacco scent. What else is out there? What do you all have that is unique? :D

paige at www.soapsupplies.net sent me a sample of "leather-cologne type" that is just killer! can't wait to order! this blended with lavender, or just a dab of her lilac will make great men's soaps. it is also great by itself.

until it was discontinued by my vendors a few years back, this was my best seller for men. it is a nice change from the usual sandalwood blends.

if you email her, i'm sure she could get you a sample.

I really get a lot of requests for my Wasabi soap - something I never expected to go over well ( but had to try anyway! ) and it just flies off the shelves!

fresh cut grass goes great too, I don't like it much even though cut grass (IRL, not FO) is my favorite scent - but they just keep coming back for it over and over.

leather is really popular around here, we're a western/cowboy town - sometimes I add a bit of wild sarsaparilla to it and it's just delicious!

Latest posts

Back