Why Today left Me A Sad Soaper :(

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwww, I wish I could think of something to cheer you up...I feel your pain.

Today is a new day (or at least it's morning here in the US), but you get a new day too in a couple hours too and you can soap again :)

Sorry that you're having a bad day. :cry:

Here's what I'd do. Crank up some favorite music and dance your socks off for a bit. Then sit down and relax with a piece of chocolate or other decadent type of food. After all, you've just expended lots of calories shaking your groove thing!

Feel better, :)

Jude

heyjude said:
Here's what I'd do. Crank up some favorite music and dance your socks off for a bit. Then sit down and relax with a piece of chocolate or other decadent type of food. After all, you've just expended lots of calories shaking your groove thing!

Good advice!

Oh man!!! What a day! As for the lip balms....we all have disappointments. My first lip balms that I colored and everything were so rock hard I couldn't even spread them on at all!! That was a few hours down the drain for sure.

Heck, remember I made my mom those pretty pink soaps scented with Love Spell (posted in photo gallery)? I had them wrapped in a plastic type bag with raffia tied on it and my homemade card. She looks at the soap and says "oh you made this?" and then puts the bag down without even opening it or smelling it!!!!!!! :evil: Talk about a slap in my face. I even designed the recipe myself. Then I gave my dad his shave soap (the Bartimus Bay Rum) and he wouldn't even open the dang thing to smell it either. I had to make him. I gave him other soaps too. He barely smelled them and didn't even pass them around for the rest of the family to smell. Oh, and when I gave him my first bar of soap scented with blueberry crumble I asked him a few weeks later how he liked it. All he said was he didn't like the smell! :lol:

Anyway, this isn't about me, but it's about our daily disappointments. Maybe you'll feel better reading about mine!

All I can say is you tried and did your best! How else would you learn??

I'm also sorry about the extra costs. Yikes. Way back when DH was in the military and in England for a month (I was back in the states and before internet and email) I signed up for a calling plan to make our calls cheaper. Well silly me screwed it up and we had to pay over $600 in long distance charges! That was a ton for a newly married couple. I got a $25 credit. oh boy.

As for your friend...."No more salt bars for her!!" :lol: Doesn't she know the kids shouldn't be using salt bars?:lol:

Tomorrow is usually better! My favorite phrase: "Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, move on, and move up!"

I don't know if you're like me, but I want everything I make to be perfect. It won't and would it be any fun if it was? You are not in control of what other people think or like, but can take it as feedback or whatever. Keep smiling and soaping!

Sorry about your troubles artisan, I know all about getting dinged , our is a customs charge.
Anyhoo, we all have those days, I am having one today.I made a pink sugar soap , colored it pink with a white swirl ( beautiful one would think) NOOOOOOO it morphed , it is newborn baby poop green .I s»!>t you not :shock: . Crap, I might have another fugly soap contender (already).

But I think about about all the good batches and it does not help one **** bit .Gotcha , just kidding :D I shall chunk it up and add it to something. :shock:

hugs
kitn

Back