Wholesale Options in Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loni S

Reaction score
I'm hoping to find some wholesale options for my oils, EO's and lye... and I'd love it if they're Canadian options for simplicity with duty, etc. I've been so surprised how much the supplies cost per bar and would love to get this lower. I make batches on a regular basis for my family, extended family and a number of friends and neighbours, so go through a fair amount of supplies. Thanks :)

(In case it's helpful, I mainly use olive oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, castor oil, cocoa butter. For EO's, I generally stick with the basics - peppermint, lavender, citrus ones, those sorts of things. I'm not looking for therapeutic grade EO's but I really don't want synthetic ingredients.)

Where are you getting your supplies now? I order most of mine from Voyageur Soap & Candle in Langley. Other Canadian suppliers I've used are Candora, Windy Point, Yellow Bee, and New Directions.

I get my lye (3 kgs) at Home Hardware. It's about the same price as buying from Voyageur but without the shipping costs.

Where are you getting your supplies now? I order most of mine from Voyageur Soap & Candle in Langley. Other Canadian suppliers I've used are Candora, Windy Point, Yellow Bee, and New Directions.

I get my lye (3 kgs) at Home Hardware. It's about the same price as buying from Voyageur but without the shipping costs.
I'll look into those places, thank you! I was poking around Windy Point today and felt encouraged that things were somewhat cheaper. Up to now, it's mainly been Costco, WalMart and Amazon. When I was searching this question on here before posting, I was surprised to see these regular stores being the main recommendations (that I found). I assumed there must be some wholesale options...

Latest posts

Back