where to get containers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bayousome.com has great prices on containers. Were you looking for a special shape?

if you want pumps then it seems that bayousome is the only choice lately.

but the packaging in which he ships stuff basically sucks, and you don't get a packing list or invoice in the box.

I like the malibu where the top sets on the table.
Tabitha, you can only order 50-100, with shipping im better off going to target, theyre 99c., or maybe a beauty supply?

www.midwestbottles.com has some pretty good prices. There's also sks bottle. I haven't used either of them, so really can't recommend one. Just know that others have used these. I don't think either of them have a minimum order. I know wsp has them too, but if that's all you're ordering s/h is a killer.
HTH

I bought 4 oz tottles (malibu) from The Chemistry Store. I see now that they have a cool looking 6 oz natural bevel bottle with a bronze pump that is a super good deal at 100/$55.

The best place that I've found for packaging has been http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com because you don't have to order hundreds to get a discount price. You can order 1, and the larger quantity you order the better price break you get, but a quantity like 48 is very, very reasonable at about $10.00 for 48 4 oz bullet bottles.[/url]

WSP's LDPE bullet bottles are GREAT for lotion! They're VERY flexible so they work great with my thick lotion. And the price can't be beat!

i found some really cute 4oz jars with floral lids(my lotion is very thick), they were from elementsbath and body, 12 for 8.99, i think. I like them as they are easy to scoop lotion into and also can be used for scrub.
I looked at dollar store, beaty supply, nothing good.

Latest posts

Back