Where I buy coconut and palm oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do they list their prices? I am having trouble finding a price. It could just be a problem with Wi-Fi slowdown on my end, but It's taking too long to advance through pages and I don't want to spend more time trying to find actual costs. Or is it like that other link where they want you to call them to get info?

I'm a little confused too. I see some items that I'd like and I thought that if I could put them in my cart, the prices would show but there's no way to buy.

to get the prices click on "FOR soapmakers" or something like that. Their prices are good but for me it is problematic 200 km , is to long to drive to pick it up

Good Lord.... that website feels like one of those laser strobe light shows. Too many things everywhere. Bleh too bad you dont have Costco in Canada.

You have to be in the Canada version of the website to have a "for soapmakers" option.

lol I am loving it. you have to type the word "soap" in order to access the page. Its like a secret 007 code to access the prices! This so falls in line with us crazy soap makers lol

Last edited:
I don't see a "for soapmakers option" for the US and entering "soap", "soap oils", "oils for soap" & "oils" gets me nowhere. It would've been nice to find a new supplier but I give up.

I don't recall reading this on here so in case it could help someone to reduce costs I just wanted to say I buy my coconut and palm oil from Bedessee Imports. It's much less than at WSP or NDA or Soaper's Choice.
http://www.bedessee.com/
Can you offer any assistance? People have tried to access this site and find it a nightmare. Thanks!

No one is worth the time to play around to find a price or product.

If I can't find what I am looking for with in 5 seconds I am out.... most people are like this

I am getting prices if I first select "Canada", then "Soap Makers Order Here" on the left bar, then enter the "soap" password. Good grief!

Then it looks like you must enter the Quantities of each item you wish to purchase, scroll to the bottom, then fill out their INQUIRY form. Order form? Nope! You have to ask if you can buy those things first, then they'll e-mail you back.

What a nightmare LOL.

I am getting prices if I first select "Canada", then "Soap Makers Order Here" on the left bar, then enter the "soap" password. Good grief!

Then it looks like you must enter the Quantities of each item you wish to purchase, scroll to the bottom, then fill out their INQUIRY form. Order form? Nope! You have to ask if you can buy those things first, then they'll e-mail you back.

What a nightmare LOL.
I am so so sorry soapmakers! I never got an email that anyone replied to this post so I just thought it wasn't of interest. Yes the site and requirements are a pain. Do like toxikon says and you will find prices. But I call in my order. Even this does not end the hassle but the prices are great! When you call in your order they will send you a credit card authorization form that you fill out and fax back to them. Or you can do it online but I'm not very smart in computer know how so I just print it out and fax it. How it is in the U.S. I have no idea. Again please accept apologies for delinquency!
Edited to say that I send a courier to pick up the order. They are only 2 hours away from me so if I order 5 20 litre boxes of coconut and palm oil it only costs $55 to get it here.

Not only is this website the most awful thing I have seen in recent years, but I am not too impressed with the prices I see. For example, they offer a 33 lb container of organic Coconut Oil for $105.52 not including shipping. I can buy a 50 lb pail of Organic RBD Coconut Oil from Soaper's Choice for $114.07 and that's WITH SHIPPING! And they won't sell to me unless I make an INQUIRY?! Really?!

Not only is this website the most awful thing I have seen in recent years, but I am not too impressed with the prices I see. For example, they offer a 33 lb container of organic Coconut Oil for $105.52 not including shipping. I can buy a 50 lb pail of Organic RBD Coconut Oil from Soaper's Choice for $114.07 and that's WITH SHIPPING! And they won't sell to me unless I make an INQUIRY?! Really?!

Then that's not an option for you. But if I buy from Soaper's Choice being in Canada I pay at least .30 extra on every dollar spent because of the exchange. That's not an option for me.

What a nightmare LOL.

I agree I am always annoyed when I order from them. I circumvent some of that now that I know them. I just call and place my order, fill out the form and fax it back.
Edited to say that Yes, they require that form every year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back