What's Your Middle Name? Your High School Knick Name?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my middle name is Marie and my parents had alot of trouble deciding on a nickname for me so I had many: tin ribs, dipstick, wreck of the hesprice, attilla the hun, guts ache, as you can see they had a deep appreciation for me lol.
I had some cruel nicknames at school, we homeschool our daughter so thankfully this is not something she has to deal with.

My middle name is Ann...boring:) My dad called me Kat...no particular reason.
He had a cb radio when I was a kid and he sold fishing worms....family business. So his CB handle was 'Worm Man', Mom's was: Nightcrawler, Mine was: Little Worm and my brother's was : Baby Worm :oops: LOL

First name: Robert (after my dad)

Middle name: Daniel (given to me by my mom)

Been called Daniel all my life. I don't really have any nicknames but a lot of people tell me I look like Wolverine :twisted:

My middle name is Ann

My family nickname for me is Pops because l had lots of wind as a baby :oops:

My teenage nickname was kitten(small and cuddly) :lol: a lot nicer than being remembered for ones personal faults but guess which nickname has stuck for all my adult years ?

My middle name is Jean.

I didn't really have any nickname in high school. Up until then, it was The Brain. I don't think it carried on into high school, though (although the good marks did 8) ). In case you're picturing me as a taped-glasses nerd, I was also MVP on the track team and captain of the volleyball team, so not toooooo nerdy :lol:

Latest posts

Back