What's Your Middle Name? Your High School Knick Name?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Middle name Catherine.

High school nickname was Titch (my friends) and Schnoz (not my friends :wink: )....apparently I have a big nose...?

And of course my family nickname was Topcat!

Tanya :)

Tanya I don't think you have a big nose.
In high school I think it's pretty tough. I remember there was this one girl that was teased for being fat (not by me), but looking back on old photos she wasn't the slightest bit fat at all.
Kids are very cruel sometimes, and they don't think of the impact what they say might have on someone.
I have tried to teach my kids to not get involved in any garbage like that, whether or not they listen to me is another thing, they are sort of like sheep as teenagers, they follow everyone else!

Who dat?

Good call Chissy , I agree. T.C.'s snoz is beautiful.

You didn't tell us your middle name Chrissy.
My middle name is Patricia,

As for a nickname apart from the odd times I was called Mary Fairy I can't really recall having a nickname much at all.
Gosh, I was neglected???LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lynne, just like DH, 2 of are kids are Lynn or Lynne, also.

My nickname is/was Deda or if I was being a pain in the ass, LaDeda.
I couldn't say Deborah, it came out Deda.

Nickname - Jude

Changed my middle name from Anne to my maiden name after I got married. I guess I wanted to keep a little part of my family with me.

Oddly enough, both my only sister and I shared the same middle name at birth, Anne. My mom's middle name is Ann. After all these years, she still can't explain why she put an e on the end of our name nor why she couldn't come up with a different middle name for my sister!! :)

My middle name is Alexandra.

My nicknames are: Sibi, Sifisan, Bean, Lechusa

Daniel: Now we are going to pester you until you tell us what your first name is right???? So save us all the time and tell us what your first name is..... pretty please?

Sibi

My middle name is Lyn (with only one N and no E!! :wink: ) My nickname as a kid was "Smash". Kind of a long story but I ended up driving my parents suburban into a friends trailer when I was about 3.... I've been called Smash my whole life because of that!

my middle name is Lynn.. I have the same initals as my grandpa to! VLH!!

My nickname in school was Vic... dunno why really I guess b/c it was easier then Victoria and I hated Viki.. uughhh :roll:

my dad calls my Pooky (garfields bear) and my mom calls me lil bit (even though she's 5'4 and i'm 6ft!!) :D

Haha- this is interesting (lots of Lynn's - with e, without e, or with only one N!) - also love the knicknames! Too funny. I hope more people join in. And two sisters with Anne? I love the stories (and noses!) behind the knicknames!

My middle name is Alan (long story). I had no nick-name in high school but my grandpa called me doodle-bug.

AshleyR said:
My middle name is Lyn (with only one N and no E!! :wink: ) My nickname as a kid was "Smash". Kind of a long story but I ended up driving my parents suburban into a friends trailer when I was about 3.... I've been called Smash my whole life because of that!

I call my daughter, "Ashley Smashley"!!

My middle name is Dawn

Nickname: Walnut! Comes from my last name.

My middle name is Lynn. My nick name is Tessa, except for work and they call me T, don't know how that came about. My dad has a nickname for me, but we won't go into that.

Middle name is Marie , nickname was killer . I don't know why , I am 5'4" and 115 lbs soaking wet and I wouldn't hurt a fly. ( It was the early 70's though ,so who knows what those kids were smokin) :wink:

Kitn

Back