What's In Your Soap Pot This Week-End? (24th-25th Oct)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'm going to try a triple layered chocolate (white and dark) bar, mmm....

I made a lavender soap last night and can't stand it - I'm just not a floral girl and I miss my foodie scents!

At least three Christmas soaps if all goes well, plus a batch scented with WSP's Tranquil Sleep for one of my friends. Also have WSP's Asian Plum to try, too, if time permits.

I'd like to try my hand at a salt bar, and make my fav GM lavender/orange... but can't find canned GM to try. :(

I have unscented cocoa soap and lavender-mint to unmold.

Halloween costumes come first though.

i just made " angel" and would like to make mango salso, but have SO much soap now! i do have a request for "fantasy" so i should do that :cry:

I just made a White Tea Loofah soap with poppy seeds for the mornings and a lemongrass calendula soap, colored with turmeric. Husband said the house smells like a soap factory!

I'm going to try a microwave rebatch of a couple of bars of Castille soap that are too drying for my face this time of year....

I'm going to do a CPHP batch with WSP's cinnabun for my son. He has been asking me to make that one.

I'm going to grate or chop up some lilac soap and put it in a GM soap.

Now I have to get all my stuff washed first. :roll:

I have a big fair coming up this december....

I"m doing 350 sugar scrub cubes...;-)

Wow! :shock: Yall are awesome! I won't get to soap til next week, but I'm dying to try a salt bar. And some liquid soap with some bars I don't like. I want to try the pectin I've been reading about here. Happy soaping everyone! Can't wait to see pics! :)

I am hoping to make Black Raspberry Vanilla and Clean Laundry from WSP.
I don't know where I am going to put it, I am running out of room. There is soap everywhere!!!

soapbubble said:
I'm going to try a microwave rebatch of a couple of bars of Castille soap that are too drying for my face this time of year....

Surely Castille soap is the least drying possible? :? Is it true Castille (100% OO), or does it have something else added.

As to my pot this weekend, I will be unmoulding my latest urea scented goat's milk :( and experimenting with making salt soap for the first time.

I have so many work deadlines that I was only going to attempt a shower gel with Sunkawakan's pectin method, then some Xantham gum to create the gel. No idea whether this will work..................

then I could not stop obsessing about oval tubular molds, went to buy the PVC pipe, made 2 oval molds and now simply HAVE to try them out with some Litsea,Ginger, Patchouli whipped soap with silk.

Back