What to do?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admins -- Can you close this thread? Enough is enough. Let's get our holiday stress out some other way.

campbellsoap said:
BakingNana said:
Admins -- Can you close this thread? Enough is enough. Let's get our holiday stress out some other way.

Please close it!!

totally agree, please close it!!!! personal attacks should not be tolerated in this forum! i was warned of such grumpiness (shall i say grinchiness given the season ;)) in 'another' soaping forum. i've not seen a hint of it in that forum and never expected it here. disheartening.

imho, admins and mods should be neutral, positive and constructive influences in a forum, and should use their higher authority to make decisions behind the scenes that are best for the forum. stay above the fray, as it were.... playing devil's advocate to provoke thoughful insights from other perspective is fine, imho. but taking sides and injecting personal invective is not fair, also imho. (alright, i'm the pot calling the kettle black ;) ) i would rather see closing a discussion that is getting into personal hits -- explanation or no explanation.

i think an internal discussion is in order. until then, again, please close this discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back