What soapy thing have you done today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got things ready for more batches last night. Soaping after work today after a stop at Costco on the way home

I did the same--got ready for today. went shopping for flowers and some soapy things I need...….now my feet hurt so I need to sit for awhile. I would like to get at least three batches done today. and since its too cold here to plant the flowers I got, I want to just make soap every day

I did the same--got ready for today. went shopping for flowers and some soapy things I need...….now my feet hurt so I need to sit for awhile. I would like to get at least three batches done today. and since its too cold here to plant the flowers I got, I want to just make soap every day
Lol, I need to pick up the coconut milk as I have 1 can left so that is not going to work at all for a 8 batch session ;)
FYI Costco has the 6 pack of Thai Kitchen Organic CM, here it is about $9

What's left of this week's to do list:
Watermelon cupcakes - These have been on my list since I successfully did a watermelon bar, and I finally found the perfect watermelon lemonade scent.
Tiger Stripe Challenge soap - My first go turned out ok, but I think I could do better. I'll take another stab at it this weekend.
sugar scrub - Finally picked out a scent, so after stopping at the store to pick up some sugar, these will be on the go list.
Lip balm shrink wrapping, I tweaked my labels last night and got them printed and put on.
bubble bars - pineapple shaped and scented. Should go well in a gift basket with coconut cream lip balm, and the lemongrass kiwi sugar scrub I'm going to make.

:thumbs: I like banana in soap and the looks of the little seeds.
I managed to get one good batch of Mango Papaya made and the gremlins took over the second batch. :( I Don't Have Time for Gremlins.... Just need to get soaps restocked

I haven't done anything yet but just got my FOs from Nuture. one was Lime Cilantro--wow its smells Limey :thumbs: am going to try making coconut milk soap with it tonight and maybe try another tiger swirl--just cant decide on the fragrance for sure

Tried my first multi-color loaf today. Kinda winged it on the swirls. Got more practice to do. This was hot processed and colored with clays.

PhotoPictureResizer_190510_164051255_crop_2706x1750-1082x700.jpg

well I got one batch done out of the 3 I wanted to--eh? what can I say, I am ready for bed----at 7:30 on a Friday night. have no running to do tomorrow so I can make some after my coffee

Latest posts

Back