What kind of mood are you in today?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deda

Reaction score
400 bars done, 120 more to go!

CIMG1656.jpg

Don't know if you can see the names on the labels, but they are all moods/emotions. Despair is my fav - tea tree, eucalyptus and lemongrass.

Cool idea Deb... though I see some are negative, unwanted emotions (confusion, despair) while others are positive or wanted emotions (artistic, innocent).... what's the story with these?

Wow, TONS of soap! Looks great!

I'm in a cr@ppy mood today. It's raining, my house is messy, I have no motivation. Do you have a soap for me? ;)

Danielito said:
Cool idea Deb... though I see some are negative, unwanted emotions (confusion, despair) while others are positive or wanted emotions (artistic, innocent).... what's the story with these?

No story really, I don't see them as unwanted emotions. My grandmother used to tell us "Life is like music. It's not the notes that make the melody, it's the subtle pauses in between." Without a Despair how would you recognize Sunny?

Plus, it's kinda my theme - Deda Notions.
Notion means many things; ideas, thoughts and moods.

AshleyR said:
Wow, TONS of soup! Looks great!

I'm in a cr@ppy mood today. It's raining, my house is messy, I have no motivation. Do you have a soup for me? ;)

You need some Melancholy! Limes, Lavender and Sage.

Deda said:
No story really, I don't see them as unwanted emotions. My grandmother used to tell us "Life is like music. It's not the notes that make the melody, it's the subtle pauses in between." Without a Despair how would you recognize Sunny?

Plus, it's kinda my theme - Deda Notions.
Notion means many things; ideas, thoughts and moods.

Interesting :)

day I guess.

You are such a creative little kitten.
That stuff is quite the cats meow.
My mood is waking up slowly,it is 4.56 am.
You are I guess my first human contact of the day so that starts it off very well :lol: .
Today will be anopther WAM*. day hopefully by the sound of the wind outside.
*WAM =Wild and magnificent .
Those soaps look wonderfull.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Deda said:
400 bars done, 120 more to go!

CIMG1656.jpg

Don't know if you can see the names on the labels, but they are all moods/emotions. Despair is my fav - tea tree, eucalyptus and lemongrass.

crazy! love those bins, are all your soaps cp or some of both? do you do shows then? or online mostly.

Holy cow that is an awesome setup.Gorgeous soaps and the names are so cool.I am happy right now, I will see if that changes when I check my new salt bars.lol

Gorgeous soaps, wonderful display! Very interesting theme with all those mood names....and a guarantee that everyone who sees them will be attracted at least to one of those soaps based on their current mood.

Tanya :)

You guys are so sweet. I had a lot of help and inspiration from a couple certain someones in naming all that soap. Thank you all :D

Oh, and it's all CP. I'm finishing off 120 salt bars tonight. I ran out of ink last night and had to wait until today.

Your soaps are absolutely wonderful!! I love the mood theme and the packaging is absolutely beautiful.

speechless

I am absolutely speechless. Those looks fabulous!

I am totally amazed. Actually stunned is a better word.

Latest posts

Back