What I love about soap making

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yadonm

Reaction score
One of the things I love about soap making is that every time you cut a new loaf it's like opening a present. It can be something you've made before using the same fragrances, formula, techniques, and colorants but no too are the same. Last time I made this it looked like a piece of Jade but this time it looks something totally different. Not sure what I will call this one. Any ideas? ImageUploadedBySoap Making1398172807.989357.jpg

I so agree. I love cutting into my soapies and seeing what kind of suprise is inside. I love your soap I make one with similar colors. I don't have a good enough imagination to make up names for my soaps.

nah, yer absolutely not crazy :) i like to give names to my soaps too, albeit strange ones, lol

looking at yours makes me wanna do another hanger swirl. i've not done it for a long time. mine is a similar color combo to yours too, except for the yellow for which i replaced with white.

I'm from California but have lived in Rhode Island and Western New York for the last 30 years. Last week I named a soap "California Dreaming ."

It doesn't seem to matter how long you've been making soap, cutting into a freshly unmolded log is always exciting. Lovely soap, by the way! :thumbup:

Latest posts

Back