What happened to common courtesy?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need one of those harnesses when dh and I go out, he always disappears :wink: ,he must go and look at all that shiny stuff :lol: . I might be able to use Ellie the rabbits harness :shock: .

Relle ... I'm wishing there was a Like button, as Im loving your post!

Kids are individual ... encourage it, along with respect, but don't forget that most children are like 'sponges' ... they will absorb everything you say and do, so don't take their desire to be a child away!

My adult children (27 and 29) cause more issues than they ever did when they were little ... **** ... where did I go wrong! Plus I reckon I cause them more distress/embarrassment/concern than they'll ever caused me ... double **** ... but ghee it's fun!!! I love misbehaving in public ... I love to wear all purple and to mix it up with crocheted hats and gloves wth crocheted purple flowers sown to them, skin tight jeans, my hair is purple (the blue purple made by fudge ... called blueberry hill), the frames of my glasses are purple, my clothes are purple, my watch and most of my jewellery is purple ... I love my witch clothes and have some gorgeous t-shirts that proclaim my love of all things Pagan. My kids find it interesting going places with me ... as I love talking to strangers and I love challenging other people's views. My kids friends say I'm cool ... although I'm not quite sure what that means, but my kids just think of me as Mum ... which is my favourite person to be with them!

Dragonkaz said:
I love misbehaving in public ... I love to wear all purple and to mix it up with crocheted hats and gloves wth crocheted purple flowers sown to them, skin tight jeans, my hair is purple (the blue purple made by fudge ... called blueberry hill), the frames of my glasses are purple, my clothes are purple, my watch and most of my jewellery is purple ... I love my witch clothes and have some gorgeous t-shirts that proclaim my love of all things Pagan. My kids find it interesting going places with me ... as I love talking to strangers and I love challenging other people's views. My kids friends say I'm cool ... although I'm not quite sure what that means, but my kids just think of me as Mum ... which is my favourite person to be with them![/i]
HAHAHA... I love it, you would be so much fun to hang out with! Reminds me of the Aunts on Practical Magic, they're my favorite characters in the movie. Would love to see some pics of your witch clothes.

Relle9 said:
I need one of those harnesses when dh and I go out, he always disappears :wink: ,he must go and look at all that shiny stuff :lol: . I might be able to use Ellie the rabbits harness :shock: .
LOL Relle... you might be onto something here! You could market it as the "Hubby Harness" :lol:

Kaz, I'm a purple person too, (note to self - stop buying everything purple :shock: ).
I have a dark mauve towel,wear purple T shirts, socks etc to the gym. One day at the gym they said I wasn't matching with towel and T shirt colours etc. -my answer was - how do you know that I haven't got matching purple undies on - I did. :lol:

Mmm, the hubby harness Chay, there's a marketing option. I love Practical Magic, such a cute little town and shop where they sell their wares. I wonder if they made soap.

Relle ... you sound like my twin ... purple twins ... loving that idea!

My girlfriend in New Zealand and I swap all things purple ... makes it easy to always have gifts for each other.

Being purple and a dragon ... makes it easy for my kids, as they never have problems making me happy with gifts!

Not long after moving to Oz, I co-owned a Pagan gift shop in western NSW 'Dragons, Faeries and other 'things' ... we used to stock home made soaps from a few local suppliers. I think home made soap suits shops like this.

Chay there's nothing like the fun of being an adult and behaving like fun loving children when you're in public places!

Latest posts

Back