What fragrance screams football to you?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samirish

Reaction score
I am making a soap in the colors of our cities football team for an event Im doing in a couple of months.

If you could only choose one FO, which one would you pick that smells like football season?

Thanks!

Leather.. but not sure that would smell all that good. Kinda like pig skin smell.. lard! LOL

Maybe fresh cut grass? People love that which I don't really understand but once it's made up in something it does take on a different scent. Very fresh.

Leather, beer, grass, fall leaves (cracklin' birch smells like this to me). Sweat, BO and other unattractive smells come to mind to but probably wouldn't jump off the shelves.

And I would choose leather as the one if I could only pick a single FO.

Fresh cut grass would be fantastic if it actually smelled like the real thing, maybe with some ozone tossed in. I wouldn't care for leather at all, its a horrible scent

My husband said dirt.. and again.. it's one that I hear is a fabulous scent even though it sounds odd. I've not gotten it since really no need for a dirt smell but I recall reading reviews and people love it for soaps. :)

ETA Link: See.. 38 5 star ratings.. crazy. Would never have guessed it when I first saw it a while back. Even more popular now. LOL

and someone said they mixed it with grass which I suspect is the fresh cut I mentioned, and they got a 'turf' smell.. Football. :)
Just a thought.

http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/ProductDetail.aspx?CatalogID=4&GroupID=3&CategoryID=438&ProductID=565&ProductName=Crafters+Choice%E2%84%A2+Dirt+Fragrance+Oil+141

Last edited:
Back