What’s up with Brambleberry?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathymzr

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is going on with Brambleberry? Their website shows all sections jumbled together in one list! And it looks like they are selling off their fragrance oils. No sign of oils for sale. Just project kits galore. Is this just end of year -clear the shelves? Have orders been so strong they are out of everything? Or are they going out of business? I like their products and would be sad to see them go.

Does anyone know what is going on with Brambleberry? Their website shows all sections jumbled together in one list! And it looks like they are selling off their fragrance oils. No sign of oils for sale. Just project kits galore. Is this just end of year -clear the shelves? Have orders been so strong they are out of everything? Or are they going out of business? I like their products and would be sad to see them go.

I'm guessing you clicked on their Winter Sale link by accident...you're going to get a jumble of all sorts of things that are on sale.

I had backed off on ordering anything from them since their turn around time went from a less than week to three weeks, but they had the 9 bar silicone liner on sale plus a few other things I had on my Wish List. And with the resurgence of Covid, I picked up some of the Mini Spray Bottles for my co-workers that I will fill with alcohol. A friend had given me a few back in March and I use them all the time on my masks at work and my vehicle. I also have one in my purse and will use it to spritz cart handles and my hands (I dislike hand sanitizers...they feel so sticky).

Latest posts

Back