went to my 1st craft show

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyScrubs

Reaction score
Well I have been intrested in what craft shows were like. So I went to a little one that was open on my bf's day off. It was pretty neat. I didn't set up a booth or anything. It was fun Watching what everyone made. There was a candle & room freshner crafter. She had these bears that looked like stuffed animal bears, but it was a scent bear. I was wondering what these were. I thought it was neat. But I couldnt find the crafter to ask what it was. But here's my best description of them. They were smelly & flammable (it was a caution). If you wanted to freshen the " fragrance bear" you blow dry them for a minute. I wish I brought a camera to show you guys.

Those are called *dipped bears* or *dipped critters*. You literaly dip the stuffed animal in hot scented wax.

Craft show

I make those too. They sell great for me. I do all kinds of bears, bunnies, frogs. snowman, etc.. they are easy to make too. I can send you a link to the info if you want it!

Those were definitely wax dipped bears.

Just straight wax scented,not dyed, and oh yeah a teddy.

I've made a few.They were really cute,but teddy had a down side lol...Those things collect dust like you wouldn't believe.It was never an easy task keeping it clean and fresh looking.

People have also dipped Toilet Paper :shock: :shock:

The things people find to dip... LOL!!!

Munky.

OoO. That makes sense now. I was in such amazement over that one. I would love to read more about it if you have a link. :lol:

Back