Very first bath bombs!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the Coastal Scents bath bomb kit :D

I have only made them a few times and used silicone molds...but I love the 'balls' ....and the video makes it look so easy! Can't wait for it to arrive so I can try it!!

I had thought of toilet fizzies when I first started doing it. I believe I've seen something at Walmart which is similar but I can't think what it's called.

Can you imagine making them to appeal to kids? You could color them brown and call them "Commode Bombs". I think they might appeal to boys. :lol:

Anyway, you wouldn't have to use an oil in them but you could try fractionated coconut oil. It's very lightweight.

Also, this is just a suggestion. But I saw "fizzies" for nails in a beauty supply store. There was some promotional blurb about dropping them into a bowl of water and how it would whiten your nails, soften and moisturize your cuticles. I was shocked (yes...shocked :shock: ) at the price on them because they were just tiny bath bombs.

I wish I could remember how many was in a container but the price was $9.95. I remember thinking "that's ridiculous and who'd pay that much?" But I guess if you don't make your own then it might seem reasonable.

I don't know if people are buying them but if you know any nail techs, you might ask about them. Of course, they would probably be a pain to make since they're so small - maybe about 1/2" or so across.

I just thought of this - nail techs might like them epecially if you customize them and create theme products.

It's just a thought - maybe not a good one but I thought I'd mention it.

Latest posts

Back