Very first bath bombs!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suite85

Reaction score
I'm so excited, I just recently finished my first batch of bath bombs! I followed the video tutorial on coastal scents' web site, along with their recipe. Everything turned out amazing.

The scent is coconut lime with lemon grass. I can't wait to try one!

37221_398617881965_139365541965_437.jpg

37221_398617886965_139365541965_437.jpg

:)

Bath Bombs

Dear Suite85,
They look great. I have always wanted to try making them, but in Oz, we seem to be shower people, so I would not have any call for them. They would smell fresh and zesty. Brilliant Job! :D

WOW, those balls are HUGE!! Nice job. I'm jealous. I've got to go and try to make some big one's too. hee,hee.

Aw, lovely. I've used this recipe too. It's a good recipe.

Such a nice size too. Fizz galore.

Regards

Oh Chrissy you have me giggling away............I have this picture in my mind of a bath bomb covered in warts LOL..........Not a good look.
Suite85 that is a beautiful bath bomb wish I could sniff it hehehehehehe

You may be appalled by this, but when finished making the bomb recipe, I drop the remainder into the toilet, both citric acid and baking soda clean the toilet. Perhaps a waste of good oils however, but a nice clean result.

Cheers.

Yes, warts was funny.

Great job! They look really good. I can't make a bath bomb for the life of me.

April said:
You may be appalled by this, but when finished making the bomb recipe, I drop the remainder into the toilet, both citric acid and baking soda clean the toilet. Perhaps a waste of good oils however, but a nice clean result.

Cheers.

Yes, warts was funny.

Hehehe...yes my toilet get's many a failed batches of bath bombs!

Hey OP - a fellow Las Vegas soaper? Good to see a local - I was beginning to think I was the only oil crazy lady in the Valley :D

I JUST ordered some bath bomb supplies - I hope my first ones turn out as perfect as yours! And even if not, apparently my toilet will be clean :D

Hi there:

Apologies for stealing time from your bath bombs, but back to the toilet bombs for just a sec...

Someone has to do it. I had been thinking of making toilet bombs without precious oils and using inexpensive fragrance/eo. The market would be for households with children and pets. Pets love to drink from the toilet bowl. However, you could also market it loose. It works best if you put it in a toilet overnight and avoid using that toilet that night.

I am only a hobbyist, but would love for someone to market this (although I am not sure how original it is)

April said:
Hi there:

Apologies for stealing time from your bath bombs, but back to the toilet bombs for just a sec...

Someone has to do it. I had been thinking of making toilet bombs without precious oils and using inexpensive fragrance/eo. The market would be for households with children and pets. Pets love to drink from the toilet bowl. However, you could also market it loose. It works best if you put it in a toilet overnight and avoid using that toilet that night.

I am only a hobbyist, but would love for someone to market this (although I am not sure how original it is)

Wow - that's actually a good idea. It could help get the kids to help clean the toilets. How cool would that be as a kid...drop in a fizzy bomb and give it a scrub. Great idea.

Back