Using pineapple purée

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably one of the most helpful and polite forums I've ever seen, bar none. Great group of people the admins have cultivated from around the world. I used to be one of the lead admins for the official forums for one of the perennially top 5 most valuable sports franchises on this planet, and I know a forum that runs smooth on the surface has tons of work going on behind the scenes. Admins and mods never get the appreciation you deserve.
I agree. That's part of the reason I never wanted to be in charge. I'm also a little lazy.

This is probably one of the most helpful and polite forums I've ever seen, bar none. Great group of people the admins have cultivated from around the world. I used to be one of the lead admins for the official forums for one of the perennially top 5 most valuable sports franchises on this planet, and I know a forum that runs smooth on the surface has tons of work going on behind the scenes. Admins and mods never get the appreciation you deserve.

Thank you :thumbs:, for the recognition, we do a lot behind a closed thread, others never know what's happening.

Latest posts

Back