Use Bottle Caps for a Soap Dish!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevada

Reaction score
Check it out!
works best with the bottle caps down
Roy

Bottle Cap Soap Dish.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, that is pretty cool. Do you leave them attached to the soap as you wash so you don't have to worry about them falling all over the place when you pick your soap up and such?

Be careful with those metal caps on your soap. Me thinks DOS is around the corner ...soap + metal not good... Very creative idea though lol!

I have a bunch of these caps left from my "altered book" days. I wonder if one could use tacks to attach them to a piece of wood. So the caps could stay on the sink while the soap is being used.

Exactly, The beer cap buries itself a little in the soap, To gather foam rub the opposite side. When you are done place the soap down with the caps against the counter. Works good for my extra hard Goat milk soap.
Roy

Hmm, that is pretty cool. Do you leave them attached to the soap as you wash so you don't have to worry about them falling all over the place when you pick your soap up and such?

Latest posts

Back