Ugh...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LJA

Reaction score
If the Tour De France doesn't end soon, I'm gonna kill myself. That's all you hear at my house. I think I'd rather be a golf widow. At least they get the hell out of the house.... :wink:

LJA, my DH is a bike rider, so it's all we hear around here at the moment. It's on at 6 at night, so he's watching it then, then sits up all night to watch the next stage, then gets up early the next morning to re-watch the same stage from the night before that he taped. :shock: I've had enough too!

Thank goodness that my DH is a firefighter and thus is gone for a day or two at a time add to that the fact that he's a kiwi living in the US, so we don't usually show rugby, etc. I get to go through a pretty sports-free existence... UNTIL basketball season. UGH!

ChrissyB said:
LJA, my DH is a bike rider, so it's all we hear around here at the moment. It's on at 6 at night, so he's watching it then, then sits up all night to watch the next stage, then gets up early the next morning to re-watch the same stage from the night before that he taped. :shock: I've had enough too!

I hear ya! When it's not blasting in the next room, it's playing on his phone when he's walking around, or it's on in the car. The DVR has rows and rows of it to watch at all times. I think he secretly want's Lance to be his boyfriend. :wink:

Just wait for hockey season at my house..and i'm the culprit :oops:

You're not in detroit are you?? *evil glare* lol

LJA said:
ChrissyB said:

I hear ya! When it's not blasting in the next room, it's playing on his phone when he's walking around, or it's on in the car. The DVR has rows and rows of it to watch at all times. I think he secretly want's Lance to be his boyfriend. :wink:

ROFL

here it is reruns of football games already watched , give me strength , I loathe football. I think my hubby likes watching people crash into each other and then running away singing catch me if you can . I know nothing about football . I am guessing here , why else would the bad guys chase them . :shock:

Kitn

LJA said:
Rosey said:
You're not in detroit are you?? *evil glare* lol

LOL!! Motown Mama to the core, baby...lol.

You can't see it but I am glaring..lol. I root for Montreal and Colorado. We won't talk about how sucky they are right now.

Yes, my DH has reruns of the tour five years ago to watch, apparently it's good for his strategy.
I just think he likes watching the guys in those horrid bike tights.

Latest posts

Back