Tradewinds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reallyrita

Reaction score
Does anyone know what has happened with them? They have been out of so many FO's now for nine months and yet they have not taken them off their website. It just says "out of stock." They should either re-order or eliminate them. I am beyond frustrated waiting for some of these scents to come in. I have sourced a few from other suppliers but I liked theirs the best. Sigh

They are a very frustrating company and this is so sad. I adore their oils and cannot order from them any longer because they are out of everything! It took them a year just to get their vanilla back in stock.

It's been that way as long as I've been soaping. Once I year I put in an order for 8 oz of each of the Select Shades colors, but never again will I waste time or energy or money on selecting and testing an FO from there.

I had an order for a fragrance and the colorants 'disappear'. My card was charged, but I couldn't reach the company, and I never got it. My credit card covered the charges, but I'll never order from them again. It's a shame. They had some nice things.

You could try Wholesale Supplies Plus , free shipping on fragrance oils , nice quality , fast shipping and best of all they have what they advertise. They also have great communication , if a company won't answer my email , they will not getting my business , kwim.
They have some fantastic new silicone molds too .

Back