Think Pink.. Need some ideas please

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezzy

Reaction score
A good friend of mine is fighting stage 3 of a very aggressive breast cancer. She is having a benefit and I am planing a batch of think pink breast cancer awareness soap to be sold at her benefit.

Do you have any EO blend suggestions for me? What should pink soap (salt bar) smell like?

Geranium and Palma Rosa :)

4:1

Floral and feminine but not too sickly sweet.

ETA......May your friend be victorious in her battle. My thoughts are with you both.
Blessed Be.

Thanks! I have never soaped with those eo's.. Are they going to speed things up a bit or will they be nice to me?

Michelle is a fighter has both fists up and an army of friends standing behind her... I pray every day that she kicks the cancer in the booty.

Any other suggestions are welcome if anyone has any I want to make a few different batches..

My DIL likes a fragrance called enchanted orchid from WSP orchids are not quite the right pink, but it is a nice fragrance. Held up really nicely and just scents the whole room.

cherry blossom?

Hope it goes really well!

Hi,
I don't have a suggestion for your soap, however, I do have something that might be of interest to you and your friend. Dr. Max Gerson devised a treatment for cancer. Please, google him and his treatment. There is a non-profit clinic in San Diego. I can't make any personal claims beyond the fact that when I was a child, I knew a woman who survived cancer after visiting their clinic. It is worth simply looking into.

I wish your friend much strength and success in her battle. <3

Valor

Jezzy said:
Thanks! I have never soaped with those eo's.. Are they going to speed things up a bit or will they be nice to me?

Michelle is a fighter has both fists up and an army of friends standing behind her... I pray every day that she kicks the cancer in the booty.

Any other suggestions are welcome if anyone has any I want to make a few different batches..

They will be nice to you, Jezzy. No acceleration at all.

Many people are sensitive to scents...particularly if they were sick to boot. I would personally opt for an unscented soft pink soap. Perhaps you could put an imbed in the shape of a cancer awareness ribbon to give it a special touch. Just a thought. Best wishes to your friend.

I agree with ToniD. Enchanted Orchid from WSP is one of my favorites. Lovely floral that is feminine without being cloying, and the scent sticks great. Also no acceleration or discoloration.
Hope all goes well for your friend during this difficult time. I'm sure she appreciates your care and support.

How about cherry blossom? And good luck to your friend!

Jasmine Neroli from Snowdrift. Smells pink to me even though Jasmine is actually white! Didn't discolor at all for me. Good luck and best wishes to your dear friend.

Back