The Great Soap Swap or: Critique my recipe!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AncientOctopus

Reaction score
Hey, fellow soapers!

Let me first state that this is not my original idea, I got the idea from a post on reddit. It seemed like such a great idea that I decided to bring it here (I also did a search and didn't find any previous posts on the subject, so please bear with me if I am beating a dead horse)

I am a newbie soap maker with big dreams to sell my soap, and want to hone my skill.

Would anyone be interested in setting up a "Soap Swap", where we send each other soap (or whatever other product :) ) and critique each other's products? It seems super useful and I would feel honored to have another person critique my recipe.

Let me know!!

Thanks,

Wendy

Hey, fellow soapers!

Let me first state that this is not my original idea, I got the idea from a post on reddit. It seemed like such a great idea that I decided to bring it here (I also did a search and didn't find any previous posts on the subject, so please bear with me if I am beating a dead horse)

I am a newbie soap maker with big dreams to sell my soap, and want to hone my skill.

Would anyone be interested in setting up a "Soap Swap", where we send each other soap (or whatever other product :) ) and critique each other's products? It seems super useful and I would feel honored to have another person critique my recipe.

Let me know!!

Thanks,

Wendy

Wendy, you need to contact a moderator or administrator before starting a swap.

Ref:
4) Swaps are to be hosted by mods only at this time. An exception may be made if a member meets the following criteria:
...permission from the mod team
...minimum 500 posts
...minimum 6 months active membership
...favorable participation in at least 1 swap in past 6 months
..no swap drop outs in the past year

5) Please PM a mod or admin if you want to suggest a swap.

http://www.soapmakingforum.com/showthread.php?t=5724

Back