The Baaa Studs and their sheep.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people have too much time on their hands.
And you know they are totally sayin' that about us "NO realy, I found this website where 100's of nerds sit around & make soap all day, out of lye & cow fat, like they have nuttin' better to do w/ their time?"

"NO realy, I found this website where 100's of nerds sit around & make soap all day, out of lye & cow fat, like they have nuttin' better to do w/ their time?"

Heeeeey, I resemble that remark :wink:

Tabitha said:
Some people have too much time on their hands.
And you know they are totally sayin' that about us "NO realy, I found this website where 100's of nerds sit around & make soap all day, out of lye & cow fat, like they have nuttin' better to do w/ their time?"

:lol: :lol: I should have been clearer - I was referring to myself! I spend too much time reading silly things on the internet...

I did think you meant the sheep herders. What were they doing? decorating them for Christmas?

OMG, no, they herd the lighted sheep to make designs, then film it from a distance. Probably took a million years to film 5 minutes.

That is awesome, my kids and I laughed and laughed while we watched. It takes more patience than I would have to get those sheep to do just what they're supposed to do!

Back