Thank you to whoever used my ebates link!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christinak

Reaction score
Every dollar counts for my family and whoever signed up for ebates with my link...BIG HUG and THANK YOU! I got $5 :)

The hardest part about ebates is remembering to go thru their link before you shop :) I save about $100 a year with them though and find awesome coupons all the time...on top of the great cash back bonuses. They send them quarterly thru paypal!

I was already a member through my sister, but I have't used it yet. My Discover Card used to give you points to spend on Amazon.com for every purchase, but it appears that perk is gone now. So I think I will be jumping over to using the Ebates site for online shopping from now on when I need to buy something.

I love it, Liz. There are so many participating stores and they almost all offer coupons in addition to the cash back! One Christmas I got a ton of stuff from Victoria Secret and Sephora and Drugstore.com and I think I saved $40 just from those 3 places. I just realized Botanic Choice was on there and the deals are amazing...like half off and free shipping. Let me know if you come across any more good soaping places on there.

I was already a member through my sister, but I have't used it yet. My Discover Card used to give you points to spend on Amazon.com for every purchase, but it appears that perk is gone now. So I think I will be jumping over to using the Ebates site for online shopping from now on when I need to buy something.

Probably because Amazon has its own card through Chase now.

Thanks for signing up! If you shop as much as I do online, you will love it :)

Back