Thank you Moderators!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcandleattic

Reaction score
Not sure where this post should go - but just wanted to thank the moderators for doing what I'm sure sometimes feels like a thankless job on keeping this community a nice place to be...
:)

I'm sure most everyone here feels the same. :)

Thank you so much! This is sweet of you to mention it. I have to admit I sometimes develop a headache while on the forum and feel like I just want to chuck it all. :lol:

jcandleattic said:
Not sure where this post should go - but just wanted to thank the moderators for doing what I'm sure sometimes feels like a thankless job on keeping this community a nice place to be...
:)

I'm sure most everyone here feels the same. :)

I second that. :) :) :)

thank you all! i moderate a herbalism forum and i understand what a p.i.t.a.
otherwise known as a practice in patients, it is. so thank you very much.

Wow- y'all are very sweet. Thank you so much. :) That really means a lot. When things get a little hairy at times I tend to wonder, "What on earth did I get myself into? :shock: " :lol: But posts like these make it all worthwhile. You guys are the greatest. And I'd like to give a big thanks to you . Folks such as yourselves who have a deep love for the craft make our jobs easier.

You ladies do deserve a big THANK YOU! This forum is so clean of spam and negative posting. I know that takes a lot of monitoring and work. It is well appreciated, as is your knowledge.

wow. thanks! but really we have a fabulous group here. you all make it what it is.

carebear said:
wow. thanks! but really we have a fabulous group here. you all make it what it is.

This. Our members are very nice and respectful compared to what I've seen at other forums.

I agree - thank you very much to all of you. I have learned a lot here over the years..

I can sign under everything what was said above. It's very enjoyable place here, moderators and admins are doing wonderful job!!! I check forum every morning and then again and then again and.... It's actually first place i go in the morning. Thank you very much, i love it here!

Latest posts

Back